Behind The Camera
Hands-On Volume Photography Workshops
July 26 – 30, 2021 | Nashville, TN
The Inside Track
Join us to perfect your styles, update your technique, and grow your business with these hands-on workshops. Our expert photographers specialize in the areas of early childhood, dance, sports, and underclass.
This in-person workshop will emphasize hands-on education, meaning less time in lectures and more learning technical set-ups, lighting, and posing, while working with live models under the tutelage of five of the leading experts in their field. We’ll also cover specialized capture/production automation tools and workflow hacks to make your business more efficient and profitable!
With 20% lecture & 80% action, these workshops are packed with hands-on learning opportunities!
- Specialized Photography Techniques
- Equipment and Technical Set-Ups
- Lighting for Effect and Color Calibration
- Posing Variety + Posing Charts
- Specialized Capture software systems
- Production Automation
- Workflow Hacks
BONUS – Live Model Shoots w/ Model Release Sample Images
What You Can Expect
- Each day will cover a specific segment. From the pre-shoot planning and equipment requirements to the step-by-step mobile studio set-up, see each part of the journey as it happens, with plenty of time to ask questions, and later practice the set-up yourself.
- Find out the best way to set up and use your lighting, and calibrate your camera for exact exposure and color. Learn to get images right out of your camera that are ready-to-print, with NO post-production Photoshop corrections needed.
- Watch experts work during live photoshoots with models while they describe their session process and flow posing techniques on the fly.
- Throughout, we’ll be demonstrating specialized software, tools, and workflow hacks to make your photo days “picture perfect.” Learn to minimize post-production time with a more effective workflow, so you can get your life back!
- Finally, you’ll plug into our lighting with your own camera and get a chance to photograph mini-sessions with the models; all under the watchful eyes of our Mentors, who are there to guide you along the way. Your best new samples will be just a click away!
Chris has taught thousands of photographers everything they need to know for volume school-day sessions. He’ll demonstrate several approaches to lighting and backgrounds; including the BEST techniques for using Greenscreen.
Slow Road Photo
Erica will be demonstrating her unique approach and equipping you to provide preschools with a one-of-a-kind Picture Day while growing your business beyond what you ever thought possible!
Sheryl Z Photography
Attend this workshop to learn her techniques for getting creative, high-quality images in a fast-paced, high-volume environment. Learn how to increase your customer sales and to get the most out of your volume photo shoots.
CB Sports Photography
Learn best practices in conducting popular VIRTUAL team composite and memory mate photography and workflow. Walk away with the tools to create great composites in a timely manner.
Mitchell will present the equipment, set-ups, posing and lighting for both traditionally-styled team and individual portraits. Learn how to conduct efficient photo days with quality while streamlining your workflow
As the CEO of GotPhoto Inc., Benedikt is the ringleader of the company’s strategy, planning, and operations processes. He believes that with the tools GotPhoto provides, photographers have every opportunity to grow their business and be more successful.
We’ve negotiated a group rate at our host hotel!
- Discounted Rate $119 per night
- All Suite Hotel – 2 Room Suites
- Complimentary Made-to-Order Breakfast
- Complimentary Evening Reception with cocktails
- 2 Miles from Nashville Airport w/ Complimentary Shuttle Service
- 7 Miles from Downtown Nashville
Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville Airport
10 Century Blvd
Nashville, TN 37214
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for Behind The Camera updates, offers, and much more.