Picture Day Flyer
We want to make sure you have all the tools necessary to make picture day a success. Our exclusive Picture Day Flyer template keep parents in the know about the picture day and photo purchasing process, ensuring a smooth and efficient process for everyone involved.
Assure parents by informing them of the safety measures you are taking due to COVID-19, and let them know how they can buy with a completely hands-off approach. This is crucial if you want to increase your sales this upcoming season.
What elements should you include? And why?
- Your company logo – This branding makes sure parents remember your studio and sets you apart from competitors
- Your own example photos – Another form of branding that gets parents excited about what to expect with their child’s photos
- The picture day date – One of the most important things you want them to know!
- The key steps for the picture day and purchasing process – As this picture day is different than ones from years past, let everyone know how to prepare and give basic steps they can follow.
- Your shop URL and login info – Another must-add! Parents need to know where they can log-in to view their child’s photos in order to purchase.
The download includes a customizable Photoshop template.
Please note you need Photoshop to edit this file.
Ways to Make Your Flyer Stand Out
- With GotPhoto it’s easy! Simply upload all the parents’ contact information into the system and then create a newsletter to send the picture day poster to them.
- Ask the schools to send out the email for you to their database.
- Print the poster and put it up in the school.
- Promote it in parent Facebook groups of the school.
- Important: start advertising for picture day as soon as you can!
- Make sure to stick to your branding for consistency
- Don’t overload with text – include all the relevant information but keep it brief and fun
- Follow the four eyes principle: always have a second person look it over to make sure all information is legible
- Keep it catchy!
- Format as a link to a PDF for easy downloads, and as a JPEG/PNG to include in emails.